In the interview, Aeschlimann talks about the origination of the newest iteration of the Bond Seamaster, giving great depth and insight into Daniel Craig’s involvement in the design and ethos of the watch itself (he was very involved). There is a real recognition and appreciation for the Bond franchise communicated in some of the answers during the interview, but Aeschlimann also shares, quite genuinely, that the connection is far more than merely a commercial partnership.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.