George Somlo started as a passionate collector and dealer of antique pocket watches. As tastes changed though, he started to get into wristwatches as well, though at first he was skeptical that they would ever become true collectables. Obviously we know how that turned out and Somlo has gone on to become one of the premier dealers of vintage Omega watches on the planet – in fact, he’s the only one that’s actually certified by Omega to sell their vintage pieces. It’s hard to overstate how incredible that is and the advantage that this gives Somlo Antiques & Omega Vintage, Mr. Somlo’s eponymous shop, when it comes to sourcing parts and verifying information.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.