Have you ever sent your watch in for service and then found yourself wondering what the watchmaker had to do to complete the service? In this post, which includes an eight-minute step-by-step video, we went inside the service department at Manfredi Jewels to follow along as one of their service specialists disassembled and serviced an Omega caliber 1861 from a modern Speedmaster.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.