With the release of the new Moonwatch, it’s as good a time as any to revisit 2016’s Week on the Wrist with another Speedy variant: The aptly named “First Omega in Space.” Different from the standard production Speedmaster, the FOIS bridges the old with the new – most notably with its crown guard-less 39.7mm sizing. Former HODINKEE editor Arthur Touchot walks through the history behind the watch’s design, and what makes it such a compelling offering.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.