You might recognize Daniel from his roles as Jin-Soo Kwon in Lost, Chin Ho Kelly in Hawaii Five-0, or Major Ben Daimio in Hellboy, but he’s an accomplished producer and director too. He’s also a serious watch guy of the highest order. His passion for watches can be traced back to his father (more on that in a minute) and he received his very first watch when he was in second or third grade. Growing up in the suburbs of Philadelphia, that gold-colored, black-dialed Seiko was extremely meaningful to him and it left a lasting impression.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.