OnTheDash has been online for 15 years. In internet years, that makes the site downright prehistoric. Stein dedicates about the equivalent of a full-time job to the site, though, of course, he has another full-time job as a corporate attorney (he’s a graduate of Harvard Law, naturally). He is the father of five children, an active long-distance runner, and a Mini Cooper enthusiast. He’s eccentric in his own way, and his collection – one of well over 100 pieces, some of which are essentially indistinguishable from each other – tells you just that.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.