We mentioned the sentimental nature of his Hamilton Jazzmaster, but this watch takes things to another level. You see, Schwartz’s job, as an offensive tackle, was to protect the highest-paid player in the NFL – quarterback Patrick Mahomes. It seems Mahomes was pleased with his work, and to show his appreciation, he bought the entire offensive line Rolex Submariners. This isn’t just any Sub either. This is the new – from 2020 – 41mm Submariner with the updated movement, and new case proportions. To make it even more special, Schwartz’s last name is engraved on the caseback. Like the Hamilton, this one’s a lifer.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.