Seated in front of a training issue caliber 8900, I am left in the steady and capable hands of an all-too-patient watchmaker named Victor. Found in many three hand and date applications, including the Planet Ocean 600M diver, the 8900 is a premium spec movement from Omega. With two barrels offering 60 hours of power reserve, magnetic resistance to 15,000 Gauss, a silicon balance spring, and METAS Master Chronometer certification, this is not some parts-bin-special 6497.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.