This new, sporty model has a 44 mm, grade 5 titanium case with a ceramic uni-directional bezel calibrated to 60 units, with the dot at 12 o’clock emitting a green light due to the Super-LumiNova coating. The brushed-titanium dial has applied dot indexes, which are also coated with white Super-LumiNova and emit a blue light. With all chronograph functions in red, this Seamaster has registers for constant seconds, 12-hour and 30-minute registers, the latter with a five-minute countdown for race starts. The solid screw-down case back features the ETNZ logo and protects the co-axial caliber 3330 movement with the Si14 silicon balance spring.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.