The dial of the all-white Speedmaster is itself zirconium oxide ceramic, and is even labeled as such with “ZrO2” engraved at its center. The monotone color-scheme is broken-up by the black demarcations, 18k white gold-hands and indexes (filled with white Super-LumiNova), the subtle red at the tip of the chronograph seconds hand, and the “Speedmaster” signature at 12 o’clock. The bezel (which is also ceramic) features a matte chromium nitride tachymeter scale, giving off what looks to be a ghosted appearance in initial images.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.