A mechanical stopwatch has all the toylike appeal of a chronograph – just try not to push those buttons! – but usually comes at considerably lower cost. While you can’t wear it on your wrist, you can have it on your desk or in a drawer, wound and ready to time a lunch break, trip to the mailbox. Or just start, stop, reset, and repeat.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.