There’s a running joke here at HODINKEE that one of the most fundamental laws of watch journalism is, “everyone loves the Speedmaster.” It might sound like hyperbole, but in theof the Speedmaster, however, it’s true. The Speedmaster is one of the most respected, revered, collectible, and beloved wristwatches of all time. There’s no one single factor that makes the Speedmaster the true icon that it is, but its incredible and unmatched history of use in manned space flight doesn’t hurt, nor does the fact that the purity of its has stood the test of six decades.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.