Tomorrow, October 24th, 2014, marks the 20th anniversary of the day that A. Lange & Söhne reentered the consciousness of mechanical watch collectors, after almost a half-century of darkness. As this video showed us some weeks back, this is an emotional time for not only Lange employees and lovers, but also for many Germans. The last time we paid a visit to Lange’s Glashutte headquarters, they dug through their archives to find us some original photographs and documents from those very first days. Here they are for you to examine, some 20 years later. If they could only have guessed where this would all lead.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.