Remember the Omega here earlier in the week? Well one lucky fan was given one by his idol, Daniel Craig, leading up to the James Bond “Spectre” premiere. Britton Walker, an eight-year-old James Bond expert from Canada, had the chance to hang out with Daniel Craig while visiting London. When they met, Craig gave Walker a brand new Omega made specifically for “Spectre.” Britton, who was naturally ecstatic, relayed the story to Ellen DeGeneres on her show. See the full story below.300 SPECTRE Limited Edition watch that we covered
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.