Impressive, isn’t it? Manfredi is just one example of an authorized retailer doing it right, offering a true high-grade watch service for clients. Most do not, and instead rely on Swiss manufactures to service the watches of their clients here in the U.S. This, of course, adds to the time and expenses associated with watch service – both already outrageous by many definitions. So next time you need your watch serviced, or even want to buy a watch, consider a retailer that is investing as much into after-sales service as he or she is into selling new watches. This will tell you a lot about where a retailer’s focus is and what their long-term goals are – the same can be said for any watch manufacture. Trust those who are investing in the future of watches, not just looking to make a quick sale.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.