The Zeitwerk Minute Repeater – Lange’s first chiming watch under $2,000,000 – is easily one of the most buzzed about of the year. We introduced you the thoughtful taking on the repeater in January of this year here. Now that the watch is hitting stores, Lange has produced a fun look at this dream watch thanks to Tony de Haas, head of product development – who also happens to play a mean set of drums. Watch above for more on this great watch. Originally posted by Lange on their YouTube channel but if you missed it there, hope you enjoy it here!
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.