This past weekend, tucked away in the town of Sandwich, near the Cliffs of Dover in Kent, England (when else do I get to type that?) – a golf tournament took place at the famed Royal St. George’s Golf Club. It wasn’t just any tournament either, but the final major championship of the 2021 golf season: The Open Championship.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.