Last night saw the premiere of Mad Men season 6, and not only was there some awesome vintage Leica-love, but also a spotlight on Don’s now water-logged wristwatch in the first five minutes! We’ve gone in-depth with the watches of Mad Men before, courtesy of the man who sourced them, but it’s also nice to see Mr. Draper himself sporting his now trademark 1966 Omega on the cover of this month’s Rolling Stone. Not bad. Not bad at all.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.