I don’t usually tune in to the SAG Awards, but last night I found myself with nothing to do before the latest episode of The Outsider, so I figured why not. First to appear on my screen was 15-year-old Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things. She was wearing one of the chicest outfits I think I’ve ever seen and something very familiar on her wrist – an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak. After doing some digging, I realized that it is not the quartz 33mm as I originally thought, but the 37mm automatic Royal Oak with silvered dial (ref. 15450) and diamond-set bezel. I also found out that Millie Bobby Brown is not an ambassador or a “friend” of the brand. So this is the real live watch spotting we have been waiting for and I am 100% here for it. Woo!
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.