This stealthy Omega Speedy is part of the expanded Dark Side of the Moon collection, released in March of 2015. The entire watch, case, dial, hands, indexes, sub dials, the even that date window are all matte black. The hands and indexes are actually black SuperLuminova though, so you still get the light-up effect at night. The watch itself measures 44.25mm across and it is powered by the Omega co-axial caliber 9300. All in all, it’s a pretty cool watch that not many people can pull off. Edelman is certainly one of the people who can.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.