This stealthy Omega Speedy is part of the expanded Dark Side of the Moon collection, released in March of 2015. The entire watch, , dial, hands, indexes, sub dials, the even that date window are all matte black. The hands and indexes are actually black SuperLuminova though, so you still get the light-up effect at night. The watch itself measures 44.25mm across and it is powered by the Omega co-axial caliber 9300. All in all, it’s a pretty cool watch that not many people can pull off. Edelman is certainly one of the people who can.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.