If you are into sports, even just a little bit, you were probably watching The Masters yesterday. And, like many, you were probably doing so with a smile on your face as you watched Sergio Garcia win. Not only has he been in the game since 1999, but he also came back after a rough 13th hole and won the playoff after sinking his putt against Justin Rose. And on his wrist as he donned the famous green jacket? His trusty Omega, of course.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.