Taika Waititi, who took home an Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay with his satirical film, Jojo Rabbit, sported a Panerai PAM 728. Panerai is no stranger to the red carpet: The brand has historically enjoyed a wave of popularity among Hollywood stars like Sylvester Stallone and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. I can’t say for sure, but after taking a look around online at some of his past media appearances, I think he might be a watch guy. At least the Doxa Sub on wrist in this Forbes interview suggests so.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.