Toward the end of the film, when it seems we’re headed for a simple happy ending, McAffrey enters the office of his colleague Della Frye (played by Rachel McAdams). He proceeds to pour shots of Jack Daniels into dixie cups and as they imbibe, McAffrey has an epiphany, unlocking the mystery of the conspiracy. He then raises his hand to his face revealing an in-focus shot of the Speedy [01:47:58]. There aren’t many closeups of the watch in this movie, but this is as good a view as we get, and it comes at a pivotal plot reveal. Surely he wouldn’t have broken the story without the watch.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.