It’s fitting that a big, bold magazine gets a big, bold watch to commemorate its anniversary. The Luminor Marina 8-Day PAM00599 has the familiar half-moon crown guard and 44 mmof the Luminor family, is black DLC-coated, and has a solid back with “10 ANNIVERSARIO REVOLUTION” engraved on it. Inside is the in-house caliber P.5000, a hand-wound movement with two barrels good for a full eight days of power reserve. Only 50 of these commemorative will be sold, all exclusively through the Singapore Panerai boutique, for $10,800.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.