Yes, I went there. It doesn’t get more meta than a head-to-head showdown of two watches that are, for all intents and purposes, the same. That is, until you dig a lot deeper. Unlike the 2021 novelties, this version is an actual full-blown 1:1 recreation, as touched on earlier. The dial text, layout, case – you name it – are all the same. Why? Because Vacheron could and because that is the whole point in making this. This watch is the perfect “What if we …” that any brand can do. It not only looks identical but was made only using materials available to construct the watch back in the 1920s. This watch isn’t even for sale as of the time of writing. So in terms of any price comparison – this one’s priceless.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.