HODINKEE began as a personal adventure into watchmaking. It has expanded to be among the finest platforms for watch knowledge – both old and new – in the world. And that has been purposeful. We made a decision early on to invest in high quality video. Will Holloway, who I met in the halls of Columbia Journalism School, was our second employee and has grown to become a force in the creative editorial vision of HODINKEE. He’s the man behind all of Talking Watches, and now the director of content for the site. His team now includes a brilliant young producer who joined us this year from the Atlantic, Greyson Korhonen. Stephen Pulvirent, our Managing Editor, was actually our first hire, and after two years reporting for Bloomberg and Surface, he rejoined us last year. His impact on this company is felt by the minute and I can say with certainty that we wouldn’t be anywhere as far as we are without him. In 2015, we added Cara Barrett from Sotheby’s, Nick Manousos as our Technical Editor, and shortly thereafter, the one-and-only Jack Forster joined the team. Jack is our Editor-in-Chief, and, well, I don’t need to say much more about him because he’s a certifiable #legend. Since then, we brought on a stalwart of high-quality watch journalism in the United States, Jonathan Bues, as Senior Editor. Finally, just a few months ago, we added another horological hero to the ranks with the addition of Joe Thompson as Editor-At-Large.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.