Finding a 1940s Vacheron Constantin chronograph is difficult. Finding one with a tri-color dial with pulsation scale is even more difficult. Finding one cased in stainless steel in stead of gold, in tip-top condition, is next to impossible. This particular example of the Vacheron reference 4072 with three-tone dial is really something special. Steel chronographs are incredibly sought after, and this one is in condition seldom seen. It’s just here.. Estimate is between 45,000 and 65,000. More details are
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.