Following a weekend of bidding, the watch sold for CHF 96,500 ($99,239 at the time of this writing), and the winner has designated the UK’s Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) as the beneficiary. The school has partnered with multiple institutions in the UK to benefit public health in that country. It also operates the Centre for Drugs and Diagnostics which, according to the Urwerk site, “comprises an experienced multi-disciplinary group of experts working together researching, developing, and validating drugs and diagnostics in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.