On their list, you will find everything from contemporary Seiko and Oris to contemporary Tudor and Omega. While each brand offers heritage-inspired models, this list focuses on decidedly modern offerings from their respective collections. Included, of course, is the Tudor Pelagos, arguably the brand’s most technically sound and robust modern offering. Some may point out that the Pelagos LHD is heavily vintage-inspired, but nobody can argue with its contemporary build and capability. With a wide array of options to choose from on this list, Worn & Wound has produced quite a nice collection here.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.