No matter how you slice it, the Calatrava is, and always will be, the leader of the dress watch pack. Objectively speaking, there is no other collection of time-only pieces designed as tastefully as Patek Philippe’s famed line, explaining the unparalleled high regard enjoyed by its many references. There isn’t a bad one in the bunch, but some definitely make a bigger impression than others. With its iconic spider lugs, the Ref. 1578 represents one of the watchmaker’s greatest efforts within the collection, and upon inspecting the photos of my next pick for this week’s roundup, you’ll surely understand the reason for its inclusion.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.