At a point in time, blue-dial examples of the references were practically unheard of, and upon the first public offering of one at auction, it was believed to be possibly unique. In the years since, other examples have surfaced, but not in numbers comparable to other watches. In total, I’ve seen just five instances of these watches coming to market, two of which I think were the same example, understandably making this quite the exciting find. Whether you’re the Patek Philippe obsessive looking to fill that one last void in your collection, or you just want to make a splash with your first piece from the legendary manufacture, this is the watch.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.