The Zenith S.58 is a personalof mine. It’s a gorgeous vintage diver that is generally overlooked nonetheless. As its name implies, it was originally launched in 1958, first with a hand-wound movement, and in 1960 and caliber was added. Here we have the latter version. The S.58 was obviously built tough with practicality in mind, with a 37mm waterproof , a rotating bakelite bezel, and lumed numerals on the dial. The deeply engraved back is another attraction of this Zenith, clearly showing its reference number. In short, it is a very attractive package for a fraction of the of a contemporary Rolex Submariner, which, at the time, did not even offer a date.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.