Though a mechanical alarm-equipped wristwatch isn’t the most cost effective solution to setting an alarm, an alarm is an alarm. Regardless of how it’s powered or set, it gets the job done just as well as any modern equivalent. You decide when you want to be woken up, or reminded to do something, and it does exactly that. This is my all time favorite alarm watch, produced by none other than Wittnauer. In addition to its funky hands, numerals, and textured dial, this piece packs a hidden mechanical punch within its bezel. By gripping its coin edge and rotating to the right, the alarm is both wound and set. This allows for a clean, single crown design, unlike other alarm watches of the era.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.