There’s a bit of a theme to this week’s roundup, and if you’re fond of black-dial-fitted sports watches, you’re sure to enjoy what’s in store. From gilt dial Submariners to a clean complete example of Vacheron Constantin’s 222, big brands are represented. At the slightly more obscure end of the spectrum, there’s a Bond-associated Breitling that’s deserving of more attention, along with an Enicar made famous by Formula 1 driver Jim Clark. For good measure, there’s an horological objet d’art of sorts, which ought to impress those with an affinity for Patek Philippe. Without delay, let’s dive in.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.