We are of the opinion that Vacheron Constantin watches are some of the best values in today’s vintage and pre-owned market. There’s a lot to love: a storied heritage, unique designs, and rarity. In fact, here’s something you might not know: from the 1940s through the 1960s (and possibly through the early 1970s), Vacheron had a policy of producing at most 24 examples of one reference configuration with a particular dial. If the dial or case metal was changed, they would produce no more than another 24. That is why when you start looking at vintage Vacheron watches, you rarely see more than a few of any particular reference with a particular dial. Below are five vintage Vacheron watches currently for sale online (all in gold) that I really like.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.