The Bamford Watch Department is a controversial subject in watch collecting circles. Some people love the idea of taking a brand new, modern watch (usually a Rolex) and putting their own twist on it, whether that means colored coatings, different dial configurations, or complex engravings. Others hate the idea of altering a perfectly good watch on principle. Today though, for the very first time, a Swiss watch brand itself is placing itself squarely in the first camp – Zenith has made Bamford the brand’s officially authorized customizer.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.