In January 2017, Jean-Claude Biver announced that he would be acting as interim CEO for Zenith, in addition to staying Head of Watchmaking at LVMH, Chairman of Hublot, and CEO of TAG Heuer. He’s a busy man. At the time, the plan was to find a full time candidate within six months, and now just three months later we’ve got our guy. The news broke today that Julien Tornare is taking over as the top boss at Zenith after spending the last 17 years at Vacheron Constantin.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.