The year is 2019 and I’m on my third trip to Japan, and my second to charming Kyoto, which strikes me as the polar opposite of relentless, breakneck modern Tokyo. Kyoto, the country’s former capital, slows things down – way down – with its Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, Kaiseki restaurants, and coffee shops.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.