Of course, the other half of the weekend’s attractions was the watches, and Ulysse Nardin really brought the hardware. Along with their existing Marine collection, I got to play with the spectacular InnoVison 2 concept watch, with its digital hour display, 3-D glass minute hand, Grinder winding system, silicium escapement and many other patented innovations. Also present was the Marine Regatta, perhaps the most intuitive regatta timer on the market. Use a push-piece to select your desired countdown, up to 10 minutes, then click “start” and the center-mounted sweep seconds and minutes hands travel backwards around the dial until they reach zero, signaling the race start. They then immediately begin counting up again. Simple to use, easy to read.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.