There is a certain “sweet spot” in watch pricing. It sits somewhere at, or below, the $3,000 mark. In that range, there are a host ofto choose from that offer tremendous value either from a movement, build , aesthetic, or functionality perspective. Sometimes, it can be all of the above. Now, there have been a lot of new releases this year – in fact, they continue to pour in as we type. Luckily, many of these have fallen within that always-welcome range. Given that, we thought it would be as good a time as ever to pick some of our new watches, released this year, and priced at $3,000 and under.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.