Last week we assembled a dedicated group of watch lovers at En Japanese Bistro in New York City’s West Village to take a closer look at both Grand Seiko and the Seiko Astron. CEO of Seiko USA, Yosh Kawada welcomed guests and a master watchmaker was on hand to explain the finer points of Seiko’s technical prowess. It was a wonderful way to celebrate Japanese watchmaking and the approach that makes it truly unique in theof horology. Thank you to all our guests and to Seiko for a wonderful evening. We hope you enjoy these photos from the event:
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.