One of the biggest pieces of news at Baselworld this year was from Seiko. Since the introduction of Grand Seiko to the international market in 2010, what was once a bit of a watch insiders’ secret has become a major global success story. For that reason, this was the year that Seiko announced that moving forward, Grand Seiko would be an independent brand. HODINKEE’s own Jack Forster and Louis Westphalen got in front of the camera today to give us their thoughts on Grand Seiko past, present, and future, and to give us some insights on a few of the new vintage-inspired Seiko divers as well.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.