Estimate: $5,150 to $8,240; sold for $5,393Also in the Christie’s auction were two rare models from Universal Genève, and if it were not for the unbelievable – though entirely justifiable – its low estimate (possibly due to its chromed ). Since it was the first UG in the catalogue, I can only imagine aficionados of the brand were saving up for later models, such as the Hermès Compax.paid for the black Compax with Hermès signed dial, both would be on this list. However, since that one smashed its high estimate ($8,000) and sold for a whopping $46,224, it doesn’t really belong here. The other UG was reference 32422, aka the Medico-Compax, a doctor’s watch with an outer scale to measure pulsations. It’s a very wearable watch, with an attractive layout, engined-turned subsidiary dials, and crisp indications – and it fetched
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.