Last month, we caught up with Chin in his hometown of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, to discuss a range of topics, from climbing and expeditions, to watches and time, to his relationship with Panerai, which has led them to create two limited edition Submersible Chrono Flybacks – the grey-dialed PAM 1207 and the the fumé-dialed PAM 1208 Jimmy Chin Xperience Edition. Panerai and Chin welcomed collectors who purchased the latter, and a handful of media folks, to Jackson Hole for a few days of climbing and water sports in Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park to really see the spirit of the watch in action.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.