What Vacheron does is go out and acquire historic pieces from private collectors and at auction, take them back to the factory in Geneva, refurbish them mechanically, clean up anything that needs to be cleaned up, research when they were made, put them on factory VC straps and buckles, and offer them for sale to clients. Pretty straightforward, right? On top of that, you get a warranty! The Collectionneurs program is a fantastic initiative, and it allows many that would be hesitant about buying vintage to get into this area with absolutely zero doubts. Again, each watch is fully serviced and comes with an extract and certificate of authenticity, plus warranty. All direct from Vacheron, no less.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.