“I got the call from my AD that the watch was available but I slept on it. I went there the next day and the whole store was empty. No one at all, just me. I remember feeling so bad and ashamed that, you know, this pandemic is happening and I’m about to drop all this money on a watch. But I called a friend of mine – again – just to get advice and they said, ‘Just do it. With that watch, you don’t question it, you just do it,’ and I did.”
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.