Despite Clippteron being among the most far-flung locations in our world, the surveyors found a litany of trash deposited by the waves on the low-lying shoreline. From water bottles, caps, toothbrushes, lighters, and so much more, it was not at all what I expected to see on this forgotten sliver of the world and the experience highlights the level of interconnectedness made possible by the oceans and just how far-reaching the ocean plastic problem has become.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.