Offered on a steel bracelet or a brown deerskin strap that is tanned without the use of chemicals or processes that harm the environment, the red Pointer Date is 40mm wide with a steel case, a domed sapphire crystal, a display case back, and a nicely oversized crown. The movement is an Oris-customized SW 200 from Sellita that offers automatic winding, a rate of 4 Hz, that pointer date function, and a power reserve of 38 hours.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.