Put simply, the PAM 682 is a more accessible expression of the Panerai dive watch design and the main selling point here is, unsurprisingly, the smaller size. Rendered in brushed steel and measuring 42mm wide (without the crown and guard), 14.5mm thick, and 51mm lug to lug, the PAM 682 will fit a wide range of wrists. For reference, it wears not unlike a Seiko SRP777 (which is wider, but also shorter lug to lug, sharing a similar overall footprint). Comfort is also aided by the lug design of Panerai’s 1950-style case, which has downward sloping lugs that exit from a lower position (closer to the wrist) on the case.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.