Put simply, the PAM 682 is a more accessible expression of the Panerai dive watchand the main selling point here is, unsurprisingly, the smaller . Rendered in brushed steel and measuring 42mm wide (without the crown and guard), 14.5mm thick, and 51mm lug to lug, the PAM 682 will fit a wide range of wrists. For reference, it wears not unlike a Seiko SRP777 (which is wider, but also shorter lug to lug, sharing a similar overall footprint). Comfort is also aided by the lug of Panerai’s 1950-style , which has downward sloping lugs that exit from a lower position (closer to the wrist) on the .
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.