No, the real value of the Polo S is that it offers a sportier, more casual alternative to dressier watches, like the Altiplano, that dominate Piaget’s offerings. The price positioning was also important and different for Piaget, with the time-and-date Polo S below $10,000 and the chronograph below $15,000. This makes both watches about half the price of a comparable Altiplano and, as mentioned earlier (and discussed in an epic Three On Three), about half the price of comparable luxury steel sport watches. As such, it can be considered as the introductory piece for Piaget, which can bring new clients to a historical brand.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.